|  Chapter 149 Web Site |  Kirx Klox Special Project |  CH 149 MENTORS | 
CHAPTER 149, THE LEADING COLLECTOR'S HOROLOGICAL CLUB, ASSISTS AND EDUCATES ITS MEMBERS>>KEEP UP WITH CURRENT RESEARCH!
WORLDWIDE Chapter 149 Message Board

The original NAWCC internet chapter
established July 8th, 1990
President & Admin; Jon Hanson
Admin: John LaCambria

Chapter 149, protecting our passion one watch at a time!

Read our Standards of Conduct

login.php?sid=147527d9ff4fa450ee4c66255d279f93 profile.php?mode=register&sid=147527d9ff4fa450ee4c66255d279f93 faq.php?sid=147527d9ff4fa450ee4c66255d279f93 search.php?sid=147527d9ff4fa450ee4c66255d279f93

WORLDWIDE Chapter 149 Message Board Forum Index » A Message from Tom Wilcox, Esq. » Hello from a Newbie
Hello from a Newbie
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:15 pm Reply with quote
TWilcox
Chapter Member

Hello. Thank you Jon for inviting me to Chapter 149 and allowing me a forum on your site to share what is going on at the NAWCC from my perspective. I am glad to be able to engage with current, former, and disenfranchised members of our COMMUNITY of Horology, the center of our interests and our common connection. It is a community that should be big enough and diverse enough and hospitable enough to welcome any and all interested parties. I hope you are informed, encouraged, and maybe inspired by what you read on this thread.

By the way, I am not one to be on this or any other site or MB for too long or too regularly or too consistently. I got lots to do out there and figure you all can take care of what needs to go on in here. If anything rises to a level of definitely needing to be addressed, email me at twilcox@nawcc.org. Thanks for understanding. I am not being rude or disrespectful, just absent. Please don't take it personally.
Hello from a Newbie
WORLDWIDE Chapter 149 Message Board Forum Index » A Message from Tom Wilcox, Esq.